Prolog – Mindstorms (I)

The last friday, I received my Lego Mindstorms NXT 2.0 – THANKS! Unfortunately, I lack the necessary power supply in form of 6AA batteries. Clearly, I went to my favorite retailer – Amazon – and ordered a couple of rechargeable ones (including the recharger).

Since my mind is somehow attached to Prolog, I asked myself would it be possible to do the mind-storming in Prolog … so I fired up the information retrieval engine of the day … and hit:

  1. [English] New Mexico State University: Building and Programming Robots
    http://www.cs.nmsu.edu/~tson/classes/fall03-579/schedule.htm
  2. [German] University of Potsdam: Programmieren in Prolog
    http://www.cs.uni-potsdam.de/wv/03SS/aktuell.html#SECTION00051000000000000000
  3. [German] Toni Gläser: LEGOLOG - Lego Mindstorms und ein Golog-Planer Eine Einführung und ein Überblick über das Konzept und die
    Programmierung sowie die Implementation von Aufgaben für
    den Roboter

    http://www.kbs.uni-hannover.de/~brase/Paper/studienarbeit_Prolog.pdf
  4. [English] Fermé and Gaspar: RCX+PROLOG
    A platform to use Lego Mindstorms™ Robots in
    Artificial Intelligence courses

    http://dme.uma.pt/ferme/Papers/Ferme-Gaspar07.pdf
  5. [English] University of Toronto: Cognitive Robotics
    http://www.cs.toronto.edu/cogrobo/main/systems/index.html
  6. [English] Nalepa: Prototype Prolog API for Mindstorms NXT
    http://www.springerlink.com/content/9r47108w18835742/

Clearly, I will inspect some of these resources soon to see what’s in the Lego Prolog toolbox. Until then happy robot-building.

Comments

Nils Ritter said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nils Ritter said…
Mind Storms? Coole Sache, wie kommsten da drauf?

Popular posts from this blog

Adventures In Prolog - ProjectEuler20

Adventures In Prolog - Duplicate List Members